Last updated: September 7, 2012
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, such as email or street addresses, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How we might use your information:
- If you subscribe to Symbolia’s enewsletter, you will receive regular emails updating you as to Symbolia’s development and other news pertaining to the field. We will not use these addresses in any other way unless you specifically agree. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained on each email.
- If you supply your postal or email address when subscribing to Symbolia, or ordering products, you may receive periodic emails with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive mailings from third party vendors, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Provide us with your exact name and address, and we will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about how information about you is being used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.